As I have not had enough time to update the works, had to do lot of written work for the fine art course. This is one of the late works that I keep forgetting to upload on the blog. I came up with this drawing when I was traveling to the university by train early in the morning. The idea I had was to add peoples heads on pipes, combine nature into industrial architecture and have a line of people all acting like "cattle of sheep walking in an straight line to their own demise. This was to carry on with the theme I am developing around the digital age, but given more thought behind the process and ideas of theme and giving it an title of "loss of our humanity. My intention is to illustrate the theme a lot more and developed my own brand of work influenced by music, video games and years of being a introvert.
Painting of Sketch
I added many different painting techniques with the piece that I left for three or four weeks to come up with different methods of producing the piece without adding too much. The painting methods are dabbing, impasto, draw with the whole tube of paint, cross hatching and some throwing of paint to give more character.

No comments:
Post a Comment